"Bourne 5" To Start Filming In Fall 2015

Matt Damon has confirmed a recent report that he will return for a fifth installment in the Bourne franchise, to again be directed by Paul Greengrass.
Talking to E! News along with Ben Affleck (upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice), the two gave an update.
"Well, [Damon's] going to be doing a Bourne movie next fall when I've just completely lost any semblance of physical fitness. So...," Affleck said.
Damon added that "it'll be in 2016 when the movie will actually come out. [Director] Paul Greengrass is going to do another one and that's all I ever said. I just needed him to say yes."
It was previously reported that the new film will take the July 15, 2016 release date originally assigned to a different Bourne sequel. That film, a big screen follow-up to The Bourne Legacy with Jeremy Renner in the lead, will remain in development for release at another time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe Bennet Among Others To Join MGM's 'Valley Girl'

Emilia Clarke Joins 'Han Solo' Star Wars Film

Scarlett Johansson Discusses A 'Black Widow' Standalone And 'Avengers: Infinity War'

FAN STUFF SUNDAY #10: Wonder Woman Trailer, White Canary Rises, Anarchy Arrow, and More!

Synopses For Marvel Studios' 'Thor: Ragnarok,' 'Black Panther,' & 'Avengers: Infinity War' Released