Mel Gibson Would Be Up For "Iron Man 4"

Would Mel Gibson be open to directing a possible Iron Man 4 sequel?
“Of course!” he replied.
Attending a Mending Kids International Gala, Gibson sat down with Extra’s Mario Lopez and discussed Iron Man Star Robert Downey Jr.’s previous statement that he’d do an Iron Man 4 if Gibson directed it.
"I'm pretty good at directing,” Gibson said. “I think I got some statues for it. I think I can do it. I think I'm a better director than actor. I hope somebody gives me an argument on that."
Gibson also shared thoughts on another actor-director, Ben Affleck who is set to portray the Caped Crusader in next year’s highly anticipated Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice.
“[Affleck is] amazing,” he said. He's really good. You could see in the first thing that he did that he's a very good director, and it's been proven now."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gal Gadot To Join Up With Bradley Cooper In 'Deeper'

Here's What Zack Snyder Has Been Doing After Leaving 'Justice League'

'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Offers Up More Fun Action In Second Trailer

'Tomb Raider' Trailers Gives Us Our First Look At Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft In-Motion

'Marvel's The Punisher' Plus Metallica Equals One Helluva Trailer