Scarlett Johansson Talks Black Widow Casting Process, And What She Loves About Her!


Scarlett Johansson talked to W Magazine about signing up to play Black Widow in Iron Man 2. "People were surprised that I wanted to play a comic book heroine. But I loved Iron Man, and I met with Marvel to see what was possible. I had done my research, and the Black Widow character resonated with me. She is dark and has faced death so many times that she has a deep perspective on the value of life. In the sequel, you learn more about the sadness in her past."

As for what appeals to her about the character, the Avengers: Age of Ultron star added: "I think of her that way. Black Widow is a superhero, but she’s also human. She’s small, but she’s strong. It’s hard not to admire her."

Probably NSFW but here's a gallery of her photo-shoot with W Magazine:



Source: W Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIGH-RES GALLERY: 'Wonder Woman' Stills & Posters

Jason Momoa's 'Canvas Of My Life' Documentary Released; Includes 'Justice League' Moments

Jason Momoa Training Jiu-jitsu For 'Aquaman'; Actor To Do Additional 'Justice League' Work

'Marvel's The Punisher' Adds Five More To Its Cast

Jason Momoa Training Martial Arts And Sword Wielding For 'Aquaman'