Daniel Brühl Talks CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR: "It's Huge For Me"


When The Wall Street Journal recently spoke with Daniel Brühl, their phone chat was mysteriously disconnected after the New York newspaper had asked the German-Spanish actor for details about his mystery role in Captain America: Civil War. “I am not supposed to say anything,” said Brühl of the Marvel sequel, laughing. “I cannot even talk about the part, really, because I would be too afraid to give something away and then I’ll end up in the Marvel prison and I do not want that.”

Daniel Brühl was later asked if he's excited to be joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe, to which he replied, “Absolutely; It’s huge for me.” He continued, “From the world I am coming from and the movies I have done, this feels big—megalomania and huge. I think I will be walking around for the first week being amazed, like a little boy, to be in that universe. It is going to be fantastic. It is something new. That is why it is a challenge. But it is something I am very much looking forward to because this is entertainment on the highest level.” Rumors and heavy speculation suggest that Brühl will be playing the villain Baron Zemo in Captain America: Civil War. However, initial reports said that his character may also be the main villain in Marvel's Doctor Strange, which hits theaters on November 4, 2016.

Directed by Joe & Anthony Russo, Captain America: Civil War stars Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Chadwick Boseman, Frank Grillo, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie & Daniel Brühl, with appearances by Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, and Samuel L. Jackson expected. The film opens May 6, 2016

Source: The Wall Street Journal

Popular posts from this blog

HIGH-RES GALLERY: 'Wonder Woman' Stills & Posters

Jason Momoa's 'Canvas Of My Life' Documentary Released; Includes 'Justice League' Moments

Check Out Over Forty 'Blade Runner 2049' Stills Just In Time For Its Release

A Short Goodbye...

Check Out Over 60 'Wonder Woman' Stills Featuring Gal Gadot, Patty Jenkins, And More