Gal Gadot And Ray Fisher Talk 'Justice League,' 'Wonder Woman,' Gal's Pregnancy And More

Recently two stars of Justice League, Gal Gadot and Ray Fisher, were at the Rhode Island Comic Con for a twenty minute long panel in which we found out some things regarding the film, their experiences with their DC characters, and more.
On the timing of Wonder Woman and playing Diana Prince Gal Gadot told how she felt about it:
“First.. It’s about time. And I’m very, very grateful to be the one who got this amazing opportunity to portray this bigger than life character. We’ve been working hard, and non-stop in order to make the best movie we can. It’s been such an amazing ride, I can’t share much unfortunately, but I can only say this is one of the most special projects I’ve ever worked on, and I can’t wait to share it with you!”

Gal was asked about her experience at the recent UN event where Lynda Carter was in attendance, Gadot replied with, “I saw Lynda, so I couldn’t keep my coolness," Gadot said. "I was like, ‘Lynda, oh my God, I’m so happy to see you, to meet you, finally’…my English got completely broken for a second there…I’m not surprised, you know, it’s very clear to me why she was the very first Wonder Woman to be cast, because she is such an inspiring, beautiful, happy, funny, strong confident woman who immediately makes you, you know she makes you feel comfortable around her, and she’s eye level, she’s great.”

Gadot was then asked what was it like to put on the costume? “Tight. Very, very, very, very tight,” Gadot answered. “The very-very first time I tried the costume on was three days after I got cast. And they flew me to Michigan, and I got into this huge hangar. Huge, with tons of white walls covered with posters of me as Wonder Woman. I got into the room and I couldn't stop looking at the posters. And then, when they wanted me to try on the costume—because I was so excited that they cast me for the role—I couldn't say anthing; I couldn't breathe, but I was like, 'That's okay. That's fine.' It was really-really tight, and we adjusted it. And I love the costume. I think, it complements Wonder Woman very much so, as being the greatest warrior out there. And now it's much more comfortable.”

Gal was asked about the training side of playing Wonder Woman and explained her joy of finally being able to relax as she further went on to say that she finished Wonder Woman then quite literally two days later started Justice League so having now the time to recuperate is nice especially now that she expecting her second child.

She went on to tell how when she got pregnant she got migraine headaches, and while shooting with green screen vomited. So she began to wear sunglasses to work, which some of her male co-stars teased her about, asking if she had “gone Hollywood.” Fisher making it then clear that they didn't know she was pregnant except for Jason Momoa.
Ray Fisher plays Cyborg/ Victor Stone in Justice League and will play that character for the future of the DCEU so he was asked about his history with the character and noted that it was Teen Titans that introduced him to Cyborg. “I was like, man, this is a show that speaks to me, because you know there were all these characters who were going through these very real teen issues but also trying to save the world," Ray said. "So the extent of my knowledge was just about that. Once I was cast, you know they send you a whole library of stuff about the character, so I ended up being able to fall in love with the comic book version, which a lot of people know, it can be very different than that interpretation. So I feel like I know him like the back of my hand, but I feel like there’s always someone who knows a little bit more than me about these things."

Ray then further went on to describe his character. “I would describe Victor Stone, I think his greatest trait is his resilience," Fisher explained. "The guy has gone through a lot in terms of his physical and mental state. Imagine waking up one day and finding out most of your body is metal. I think, he represents…the ability to take the negative situations in your life and turn them into something positive to help other people. I feel like he epitomizes that.”

Source: GMP - ComicBook

Fuelled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

Justice League is directed by Zack Snyder and stars Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman, Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman, Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, Ezra Miller as Barry Allen/The Flash, Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/Aquaman, Ray Fisher as Victor Stone/Cyborg, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth, J.K. Simmons as Commissioner James Gordon, Amber Heard as Mera, Willem Dafoe as Vulko, Ciaran Hinds as Steppenwolf, and Kiersey Clemons as Iris West.

Justice League hits theatres November 17, 2017

Popular posts from this blog

HIGH-RES GALLERY: 'Wonder Woman' Stills & Posters

A Short Goodbye...

Check Out Over Forty 'Blade Runner 2049' Stills Just In Time For Its Release

Jason Momoa's 'Canvas Of My Life' Documentary Released; Includes 'Justice League' Moments